If you are experiencing no sound when playing the videos recorded on your AKASO V50X action camera on your Mac, here are some steps that may help:
- Use a compatible media player: Make sure that you are using a media player that supports the audio codec used by the camera. VLC Media Player is a free and popular media player for Mac that can handle various video and audio formats.
- Check volume settings: Ensure that your computer's volume is turned up and not muted. You can adjust the volume from the menu bar at the top of the screen or by pressing the volume keys on your keyboard.
- Install software updates: Check if there are any available software updates for your Mac and install them if necessary. Sometimes outdated software or drivers can cause compatibility issues with media playback.
- Clear cache and reset preferences: If the media player you're using has cache or preference files, clearing them may help resolve the issue. For example, in VLC Media Player, you can go to "Preferences" -> "Input/Codecs" -> "Clear next to "File caching" to clear the cache.
- Try converting the file: If the above steps don't work, try converting the video file to a different format that is more compatible with your Mac. There are various video conversion tools available for Mac such as HandBrake or Any Video Converter.
- Test on another device: Finally, try playing the video on another device or computer to see if the problem persists. If it does, then it could be an issue with the video file itself.
- If none of these steps resolves the issue, you may want to contact AKASO customer support or Apple Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.