The Brave 7 action camera features both a front screen and a touch screen that can be used to preview. To switch between these two screens, you can follow these steps:
- Turn on the camera by pressing and holding the Power/Mode button.
- By default, the touch screen should be active and display the camera's viewfinder or menu options.
- Press and hold the down button on the side of the camera until the front screen turns on. The down button is the one located below the Power/Mode button.
- The touch screen will then switch off, and the front screen will turn on, showing a live preview of the camera's field of view.
- To switch back to the touch screen, simply press and hold the down button again until the touch screen turns back on.
1. while the front screen can be useful for taking selfies or vlogging, it does not offer access to all of the camera's features and controls. For more advanced settings and functions, you may need to use the touchscreen.
2. You can't switch between the screens while the video is recording.