Yes, the Brave 7 action camera is water-resistant and designed to be used in wet conditions. It has an IPX8 rating, which means it can withstand immersion in water up to a depth of 10 meters (33 feet) without damage.
The following 6 items should be noted when launching the bare battery.
1. Check the battery and battery compartment for foreign objects before installing the battery, as they will affect battery contact and the waterproofing of the device. Make sure the battery cover is fully tightened after installing the battery.
2. Check the USB-C cover for foreign objects and ensure that it is tightly closed. Otherwise, the waterproofing of the device will be affected.
3. Check that the lens protector is in good condition and that it is not damaged, if it is, replace it and use it. Check that there are no foreign objects around the lens protector or the lens. Foreign objects may damage the lens protection cover and lens and affect the waterproofing of the device. Check that the lens protection cap is tightened before going into the water and ensure that the rubber ring at the bottom of the lens threaded ring has not come off. Be sure to use the lens protection cap, otherwise, the camera will not be waterproof.
4. The camera is not waterproof without the battery, USB-C cover, and lens protector installed.
5. The camera is waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 meters. It is recommended to use the camera with the official waterproof case for a maximum depth of 40m.
6. Do not jump into the water with the camera.
To ensure optimal performance and durability of the Brave 7 camera, be sure to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for care and maintenance, such as avoiding exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, sand, or impact, and using protective accessories where necessary.