Before your start:
- Ensure the battery has been assembled properly. Please connect the included charge cable to the camera in case of a low or depleted battery.
Note: Please use a 5V/2A power adapter to charge your EK7000.
2. Before use, please insert a required MicroSD card.
- Power on: When the camera is turned off, press the Power button to power it on.
- Power off: In standby mode, long-press the Power Button for 2 seconds to power off the camera.
- Start shooting: Press the Shutter Button once to take a photo, or start a recording and then again to stop.
Why are there no instructions on how to open the batter pert on the EK7000. Please send me instructions so I can use the camer.
Let me try that again. How do I open the battery port to insert the battery?
My EK7000 pro will not switch on or off unless connected to an external power source. When switched on and then disconnected from charger the more button does not work. Any help would be appreciated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.