Before your start:
- Ensure the battery has been assembled properly. Please connect the included charge cable to the camera in case of a low or depleted battery.
Note: Please use a 5V/2A power adapter to charge your EK7000.
2. Before use, please insert a required MicroSD card.
- Power on: When the camera is turned off, press the Power button to power it on.
- Power off: In standby mode, long-press the Power Button for 2 seconds to power off the camera.
- Start shooting: Press the Shutter Button once to take a photo, or start a recording and then again to stop.