To connect your AKASO V50 Elite action camera to your smartphone via WiFi, follow these steps:
- Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
- Turn on the camera, in Video or Photo Mode press and hold the WiFi button for three seconds to turn on the WiFi. The WiFi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
- Connect the WiFi “V50 Elite” and enter the password on your smartphone's WLAN setting.
- Open the AKASO GO app, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “V50 Elite” and click the “Live Preview”.
- Your camera will be connected to the AKASO GO app. Images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Please sign in to leave a comment.