The AKASO V50 Pro action camera supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 64 GB. When choosing an SD card for your V50 Pro, it's important to consider the following requirements and recommendations:
- Card Format: The SD card should be formatted using the FAT32 file system.FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
- Card Speed: The SD card should have a minimum write speed of U3 rating, and UHS-I (Ultra High-Speed Class 1) to ensure smooth recording and playback of high-quality video and photos.
- Card Brand: AKASO recommends using branded microSD cards from reputable manufacturers such as SanDisk, Samsung, or Kingston to ensure compatibility and reliability.
- Card Storage: The SD card should have enough storage capacity to fit all your footage while leaving some extra space for future recordings. Keep in mind that higher resolutions and frame rates will require more storage space.
- Card Care: Proper handling and care of the SD card are essential to prevent data loss or corruption. Avoid exposing the card to extreme temperatures, moisture, dust, or magnetic fields, and always eject the card safely before removing it from the camera or computer.
By following these requirements and recommendations, you can ensure optimal performance and longevity of your SD card and V50 Pro camera.