If your Brave 7 action camera is not turning on after updating the firmware via the AKASO GO app. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Remove the battery from the camera and reinsert it after a few seconds.
- Charge the battery fully using the provided USB cable and power adapter. Make sure the battery is fully charged before attempting to turn on the camera again.
- Check the microSD card to make sure it's properly inserted into the camera and has enough free space available for the firmware update. If the card is damaged or incompatible, try using a different card.
- Try turning on the camera by pressing and holding the Power/Mode button for at least 5 seconds. If the camera still doesn't turn on, try connecting it to a power source and see if the LED light turns on to indicate charging.
- If none of the above steps work, contact AKASO customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting tips.
In general, when updating firmware on any electronic device, it's important to follow the instructions carefully and avoid interrupting the process or turning off the device during the upgrade. Always make sure that the battery is fully charged and that you have a backup of your files before proceeding with the firmware update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.