To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. To format the SD card in the Brave 7 action camera, you can follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the camera and access the Settings menu by tapping the gear icon.
- Scroll to find the "format card"
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to format the SD card. Tap "Confirm" to proceed with the formatting process.
- The camera will begin formatting the SD card, which may take a few moments depending on the size of the card and the amount of data stored on it.
- Once the formatting is complete, a confirmation message will appear on the screen. Tap the screen to exit the message and return to the Settings menu.
Note that formatting the SD card will erase all data stored on it, so be sure to back up any important files or media to another device before proceeding with the formatting process. Additionally, make sure that the SD card is properly inserted into the camera and has enough free space available to store new content after the formatting is complete.