The camera can not turn on
If the camera cannot be turned on, please remove the battery & SD card, and plug the camera with a 5V2A adapter. Then press the “power” button for 3s to turn on the camera and reset it, checking if the camera works.
1. If your camera powers ON with no battery, then it's likely that you just need to charge your battery before it can power your camera again, or that perhaps your battery has reached the end of its life and needs to be replaced. Follow the next step for charging.
2. If the camera does not turn on, try using another workable USB cable.
3. If you are still not able to power on the camera while plugged, please contact AKASO Customer Support.
The camera turns off automatically.
If the camera turns off automatically, it could be caused by the following
1. The system defaults to power-saving mode: The camera will turn off automatically after 3 minutes if you don't operate it.
2. Haven't turned on the loop recording: The camera stops recording after the card is full, and turns off after 3mins if there is no operation.
3. The SD card cannot reach Class 10, then the camera would automatically stop recording and turn off after 3minutes if there is no operation.
3. It ran out of battery, please charge it.