The wireless remote enables you to easliy operate the camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc. In this Article, we will explain how to activate the remote control and pair to the camera.
Remote for EK7000 series, Brave 4 and V50X, V50 Pro
Here is the method to connect the camera remote:
1) Please fully charge the battery (CR2032) of the remote;
2) Press the "Video/Photo" button on the remote to enter "Video/Photograph" mode, it will take a picture or start recording.
Here is the video for your reference: https://bit.ly/2OWEhbw
Remote for V50 Elite
1) Turn on the camera, enter “Menu” → “CameraSetting” → “BT” → “ON”, then it will show “BT on” → “Scanning” on the screen.
2) Press the “Power” button of the remote for 3s to turn on. (The red light flashes)
3) Connect the camera with the remote, then the red light keeps on.
4) Choose the Picture or Video Mode by the remote.
If you want to turn off the remote, please press the "Power" button of the remote for 3 seconds.
How to use the brave 7 remote
You can turn on the remote on the camera settings, then it will connect to the camera automatically. Please charge the remote by connecting its USB port to a USB cable and plugging in a socket. Its indicator light will turn blue while charging, and go out after fully charged.
How to use the Brave 8 remote
Here is the video for your reference:
What's the control range of the remote?
Usually, the control range of the remote is about 10m in a wide-open area, it will be decreased if there are some obstacles. The remote cannot be used underwater because it's not waterproof.
The remote does not work.
It's recommended that you try the following troubleshooting
1) Please check if the indicator light turns on. If the light turns off or both of the two lights turn on, please replace a new remote battery of standard CR2032 to reconnect.
If the remote need to charge, please fully charge.
2) If the light turns on normally but you can not use it, please provide the number on the back of the remote and the camera version number, we will send you the corresponding firmware update instructions accordingly.
3)If there is still no light on, you may need to replace the remote.