You can download Brave 7 LE files to your phone or PC, then use the AKASO app or video editing software to edit and export them.
Download files from Brave 7 LE to your smartphone.
Connect the Brave 7 LE to your phone via the AKASO GO app;
Open the ‘AKASO GO’ app.
Tap the 'Folders' icon at the left corner of the bottom screen.
Tap the 'Edit' icon at the right corner of the top screen.
Tap the files you want to save.
Tap the 'Save' icon at the right corner of the bottom screen
1. If you cannot offload videos or photos to an iPhone, please enter Settings -> Privacy -> Photos, find "AKASO GO" and select "All photos"
2. Do not exit the app or lock the phone screen when downloading.
Deleting files from Brave 7 LE to your smartphone.
1. Open the AKASO GO App, then connect the camera to the App.
2.Tap the Album icon in the bottom left corner to see the videos and photos.
3. Tap the Select icon in the upper right corner to choose the photo or video you want to delete, then tap the Delete icon in the bottom left corner, and then choose Confirm to complete the deletion.
Download files from Brave 7 LE to your PC
Connect Brave 7 LE to your PC via the official cable.
Open the DCIM > Camera01 folder, then copy the photos/videos you want to your PC.
Deleting files on Your Brave 7 LE
- Enter Playback mode. If your memory card contains a lot of content, it might take a minute for it to load.
- Swipe your finger across the screen to scroll through video or photo files.
- Tap the Delete icon on the screen → select the files you want to delete → tap the delete icon again.
- Confirm to delete the selected files or all files.
- To exit the Playback mode, tap the Return icon or press the Mode button.
Playing Back Files on Your Brave 7 LE
- Turn on your BBrave 7 LE action camera.
- Press the Down button or tap the playback icon in the bottom left corner to enter the playback page.
- Tap the photo or video icon to access your photos or videos.
- Tap the Forward or Backward icon to select the photo or video you want to playback.
- Tap the photo or video to play it back in full screen.
- Tap the Back icon to exit the photo or video file.
Note: If your memory card contains a lot of content, it might take a minute to load.